healthy. homemade. hicce.
“The menu at hicce is a reflection of my cooking journey, my learnings and experiences with food. So the menu is already pretty healthy, with many antioxidant ingredients, we use lots of nuts and seeds in our dishes, clean cooking using the grill with less oil and butter. Of course there are still a few indulgences! Starting 2020 I’m even more conscious of being good to our bodies, without jeopardising taste. A menu full food and drink that are high in vitamins, proteins, antioxidants and flavour! To achieve this and still give our customers a great experience its important that we use good suppliers and therefore good produce, making sure our fruit and veg taste the best they can and pack that flavour punch!”
Our January dishes;
- our pickles – cucumber and mustard seeds/cabbage, mooli and wakame/ beetroot and onion
- harissa cauliflower, pistachio yoghurt, quinoa, mint
- grilled broccoli, black olive, black garlic, potato crisps
- puy lentils, beetroot, sweet potato, garlic, basil, balsamic
- tuna, avocado, lemon, almonds, coriander
- hicce salad – spinach, tomato, baby gem, radicchio, radish, pumpkin seeds
This January, enjoy 15% off all lunch and dinner reservations (Monday-Thursday) when booking online.